QueBIT Wins 2016 IBM Beacon Award for Outstanding IBM Analytics Line-of-Business Solution
Retail enterprises are generally the result of two operations – the “buy” side, which acquires the product, and the “sell” side, which interfaces with customers. QueBIT provides solutions for retail customers in the following domains:
Financial and Performance Management (FOPM):
- Reporting on actuals for internal and external business needs
- Demand planning to drive the forecasting process and plan revenue
- Same-store analysis to understand changes to core locations
- Store peer grouping to determine baseline performance
- Merchandise planning and inventory control to mitigate having shortages or excess products on hand
- Operational expense (OpEx) planning to manage the cost of running a retail operation.
- Predictive demand planning to determine how much of the product is likely to sell or how much service is needed, taking into consideration historical sales, product attributes and economic factors.
- New product forecasting to predict expected sales of new products, based on the characteristics and product lifecycle of products that have been sold previously
- Predictive assortment planning to determine what products should be merchandised in order to maximize profits.
- Store siting to identify the best locations to place new retail locations.
- Customer segmentation to understand the characteristics of your customers and what they want
- Acquisition and cross-sell modeling identifies potential sales opportunities in your customer and prospect base to generate more revenue
- Retention modeling to identify at-risk customers and put capabilities in place to retain them
- Organize and consolidate your retail data for analytics
- Warehouse your data more efficiently
The QueBIT Team is comprised of technology and services experts with deep knowledge in IBM, Open Source, and QueBIT technologies including: