The Financial Consolidation Software You Deserve
Streamline the Financial Consolidation Process – In the Cloud
Fluence is out-of-the box software for financial consolidation. It’s quick to roll out and effortless for your accounting team to own.
Manual processes are a thing of the past. With Fluence, you can say goodbye to data integrity worries and automate your most intricate calculations. Fluence accelerates month-end close cycles by taking care of things such as intercompany eliminations, currency conversion, top side entries and minority interest calculations. Spend less time closing the books and more time on strategic, analytical work.
- Workflow - Streamline your consolidation process with easy drag and drop tasks that spur collaboration
- Excel Interface - Enjoy work in the familiar Excel interface while still leveraging the power of the Fluence consolidation engine
- Data Precision - Achieve better data accuracy using drill through that allows you to audit any number on your screen
- Consolidation Models - Fluence’s no-code software comes with intercompany eliminations, cash flow forecasting, non-controlling interest calculations and more included out-of-the box
- Reporting - Create and distribute reports using Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Power BI
Workday Adaptive Planning, Fluence Technologies and QueBIT are proud partners offering a best-of-breed solution for financial planning and analysis (FP&A) and financial close and consolidation (FCC).
With software that finance teams can set up, own and operate, our customers go live in weeks and see quick time to value, from audit ready financials to game-changing efficiency gains. Combining FP&A and FCC in a modern, integrated solution also:
- aligns consolidated actuals with budgets and forecasts
- ensures timely, trusted performance management reporting
- slashes the time and effort needed for reconciliations, intercompany eliminations and other accounting complexities
If you're looking for a best-of-breed solution for FP&A and FCC, look no further than Workday Adaptive Planning, Fluence Technologies and QueBIT. Contact us today to learn more about our solution and how it can benefit your organization.