Host all your plans, forecasts, and reporting in one beautifully designed platform
Unlock integrated planning to break silos and drive the business forward by connecting your financial, sales, HR, and marketing use cases in one platform
If you're looking for a way to break down silos and improve communication and collaboration across your organization, look no further than an integrated planning platform With Pigments’ business planning platform, you can connect your financial, sales, HR, and marketing use cases in one central place. This will allow you to see the big picture and make decisions that take into account all aspects of your business.
Some benefits of an integrated planning platform include:
- Integrated financial statements - get a holistic view of your finances and see how different areas of your business are performing.
- Granular revenue and OpEx planning - get detailed insights into where your money is coming from and where it's being spent.
- Driver-based assumptions & scenarios - see how different factors will affect your business and make plans accordingly.
- GTM capacity planning - ensure that you have the resources in place to meet your goals.
- Segmentation, territory & quota planning - make sure that your sales teams are properly organized and have the resources they need to succeed.
- Sales forecasting & incentives - predict future sales and create incentive programs that will drive results.
- Organization-level planning - see how different parts of your organization are performing and make decisions that will benefit the whole company.
- Integrated financial impacts & approvals - get sign-off on financial plans from all relevant parties.
- Forecasted payroll, benefits & taxes - ensure that you have the budget in place to meet your obligations.
Resources for Pigment
QueBIT Demand Planning Using Pigment and DataWORQ
QueBIT SBC Board Using Pigment and DataWORQ
QueBIT Revenue Planning Using Pigment and DataWORQ
QueBIT - Pigment: Fast & Intuitive S&OP
Request a Demo With a QueBIT Expert
Participate in an hour-long discussion with one of our Solution Architects and receive an agile planning roadmap to help your company progress along its journey to business agility.