Why QueBIT for Life Sciences
Driving Profitable Growth & Strategic Value in Fast-Moving Life Sciences Businesses
QueBIT's Healthcare Data Analytic Solutions
In the rapidly evolving Life Sciences industry, QueBIT stands out for driving profitable growth and strategic value. We've seen a transformation from research-oriented companies to commercial entities in this sector. This shift demands strategies to improve business performance, and QueBIT, along with our client partners, has developed a comprehensive roadmap aligning operations with planning, budgeting, and reporting.
Our healthcare data analytic solutions and pharmaceutical data services have been instrumental in assisting Life Sciences businesses. Key areas of our assistance include:
- Gross to Net Reporting and Calculations: Both for historical periods and forward-looking plans, crucial for financial transparency.
- Clinical Trials Financial Management and Reporting: Using pharmaceutical data solutions to manage the intricate financial aspects of clinical trials.
- R&D Financial Management: Including allocations and forecasts, vital for sustaining innovation and growth.
- Workforce Planning Across Business Units Globally: Essential for operational efficiency and strategic human resource allocation.
- Inventory Planning in the S&OP Cycle: Critical for meeting patient needs reliably and efficiently.
xP&A for Pharmaceuticals
The complexity of the pharmaceutical development process necessitates a unique approach to planning and analysis. Our xP&A services address this need by improving efficiency and reducing bias through integrated planning. This approach leads to significant increases in efficiency, streamlined global planning processes, and enhanced collaboration and accountability.
- Significant increases to efficiency - Analysis across a diverse portfolio of pre-commercial drug programs to make fast and reliable decisions.
- Streamlined global planning process - Streamlined ability to allocate expenditures activities at each level of the organization while streamlining the budgeting process. With a single source of truth, analysts and managers alike can focus on the achievement of departmental and organizational goals ahead.
- Increased collaboration and accountability - Empowered the ability to customize the user planning experience via security without sacrificing reporting.
Predictive Demand Planning & Forecasting for Medical Devices
In an industry affected by various factors like market conditions, COVID, and pricing, our predictive demand planning and forecasting solutions for medical devices are crucial. QueBIT’s approach ensures your business has the flexibility to adapt and the accuracy to make strategic decisions. Our forecasting model focuses on exceptional detail, high accuracy, explainability, and flexibility, tailored to fit specific business needs and rules.
- Exceptional Detail:We build our forecasting model at the lowest level, often at the product by geography level. This low level makes use of all available data so that users can make the best decisions.
- Highly Accurate:Distinct models are built at each level so the best algorithm for each product combination can be modeled separately for higher accuracy. Automatic outlier detection helps clean and smooth your data.
- Explainable:Forecast outputs are paired with metadata about the seasonality, error, and model selected so that users can a high degree of confidence in the system’s predictions.
- Flexible:Our robust user interface not only shows the system forecast but allows for adjustments, overrides, and approvals. We can adjust the system to your business rules, not the other way around.