Why QueBIT for Food & Beverage
The Food & Beverage (F&B) industry is facing unique challenges in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, the effects of global climate change, supply chain and other disruptions.
Managing these challenges is about managing uncertainty, which is best done by harnessing the power of data and using models to anticipate and plan for a range of scenarios. Historically planners and forecasters in the F&B industry have accomplished these kinds of analytics using a combination of spreadsheets and a variety of data science and modeling tools, but these ad-hoc approaches are usually time consuming and highly labor intensive.
QueBIT is an advisory and delivery consulting firm that has helped many F&B companies increase business agility by deploying exactly the right combination of data integration, planning and forecasting modeling and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology. Every company lives in a different data and strategic landscape, and QueBIT’s experts combine technology mastery with industry know-how to reduce your time-to-decision, while leaving you fully in control of your solution.
- Learn how Surlean Foods tackled food safety in real-time using Analytics
- See how a leading manufacturer and distributor of branded food products uses Analytics to plan for an uncertain future.
QueBIT for Finance
Disruption is now an expected course of business, yet traditional planning remains slow, error-prone, and fragmented. Adopting Finance best practices such as driver-based planning, rolling forecasts, and zero-based budgeting can be difficult with manual processes and legacy toolsets.
In order to meet financial goals, finance needs to increase capital allocation efficiencies, make frequent forecast adjustments, and collaborate more strategically with the entire business—all on a flexible platform that can drive faster and more effective decision-making.
- A growing beverage distributor automated actual data acquisition from their SAP General Ledger system, to support product-level revenue planning and measurement.
- A multi-national food and snack corporation introduced a global workforce planning model with direct connections to the HR system which allowed regional managers to plan and manage all their employee-related expenses with minimal effort through a secure and intuitive web-based interface, while consolidated expenses were immediately visible to corporate HR and finance, rolling directly into the corporate expense plan and all associated reports.
- A manufacturer of branded food products leveraged predictive analytics with historical data to automate creation of a baseline demand forecast at a detailed product and region level, on top of which plans for new and retired products could be layered.