Create a Planning and Analytics Roadmap
Extended planning and analysis (xP&A) establishes a framework for gaining a complete view of the business from performance and assets to risks. QueBIT develops custom planning and analytics solutions for businesses ranging from mid-market to large enterprises using our expertise across finance and operations. Our consultants are skilled in both the business and implementation side of planning and analytics, so we can help your company:
- Build trust in data
- Reduce disruptions to forecasting and planning
- Speed up planning cycles
- That’s why we are offering a planning and analytics session with a QueBIT expert. Setting up a planning and analytics session is easy.
Our planning session:
- Starts with a brief discovery call
- Moves to a 60-minute discussion with a Solution Architect
- Explores data requirements
- Based on findings, results in a planning and analytics roadmap
What to Expect:
- Fill out the form to request your planning session.
- Participate in a 30-minute discovery call with an Integrated Planning Specialist, who will gather information needed to direct you to the right specialist.
- Receive a 60-minute planning session with a Solution Architect to discuss your current situation, including data requirements, landscape, and technology, as well as any pain points related to planning and analysis.
- Based on short-term and long-term operational, planning, and integration needs, get scoping, pricing, and a project roadmap.
When your company is looking for advisory services related to planning and analytics, you need to validate your partner’s trustworthiness. Our planning session will enable you to do your research into QueBIT’s abilities.
“With QueBIT’s help we have cut budget cycles by 40 percent and halved the time spent on manual processes for ﬁnancial planning, saving 450 person-hours annually. With their understanding of manufacturing, finance, and sales analysis, they had the ability to speak to our business to understand our unique requirements and recommend a technology solution that is second to none. I could not be more satisﬁed with our partnership with QueBIT.”
--Director of Financial Planning & Analysis