What is a QueBIT Reporting Healthcheck?
QueBIT’s Reporting Healthcheck is a methodology which documents and assesses the sources of data required to produce a report, the level of data governance & controls and collaborative workflow needs, while identifying opportunities to reduce error & increase efficiency.
Why do I need a QueBIT Reporting Healthcheck?
Benefits of a QueBIT Reporting Healthcheck include:
- Data from multiple source systems and Excel files
- Both text and numbers are assessed
- Input review of multiple participants, whose efforts need to be coordinated and combined to produce the final product
- A final product in Word, Powerpoint, Excel or PDF, or if the same data needs to be presented in multiple formats (for example Word and Powerpoint)
- Reduces the stress caused by ensuring correctness and accuracy of the final product
What are examples of reports that are candidates for the QueBIT Reporting Healthcheck?
- Board presentations
- External SEC filings
- Monthly financial and management reports
What is the Process for a QueBIT Reporting Healthcheck? (How do I get started?)
Sign up TODAY for a 1 – day Reporting Healthcheck. email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What can I expect from the Healthcheck?
QueBIT Reporting Healthcheck deliverables include:
What are the Next Steps after the Healthcheck?
Take the report to understand your biggest bottlenecks and develop an action plan OR engage QueBIT to help develop a road map, contact us at email@example.com