IBM Planning Analytics Upgrade
Introducing QueBIT’s Planning Analytics upgrade services
IBM has announced that IBM Cognos TM1 10.2.x will no longer be supported after September 30, 2019. It is over a year away, and there is still time to plan your upgrade to its rebranded successor, IBM Planning Analytics.
Whether you just want to upgrade your current TM1 functionality to stay on a supported version, or unlock the full power and potential of the new Planning Analytics components, contact our team of experts now.
Why should you upgrade from IBM Cognos TM1 to IBM Planning Analytics?
In addition to making sure that you are running your critical applications on an IBM supported version of the software, there are several reasons to upgrade, including:
- Improved feeder processing times (with multi-threaded feeders)
- The new Planning Analytics for Excel (“PAx”) add-in which performs well over a wide area network, removing the need to maintain licenses and infrastructure for remote access software such as Citrix, while also offering a fresh and modern end-user experience.
- The ability to compare Sandboxes, used for playing multiple private what-if games
Furthermore, it gives you the option of adding the new Planning Analytics Workspace (“PAW”) component which provides a rich end user experience and advanced visualizations from a web browser. Note that if you purchased TM1 before Planning Analytics was released, only Modeler (“admin”) license users are entitled to use Planning Analytics Workspace.
Please contact QueBIT for pricing to add PAW licenses for your broader user community.
What upgrade services does QueBIT offer?
QueBIT’s goal is to reduce risk, introduce clarity, save you time, and ensure your success. We can assist in any of the following areas:
- A review of core and key changes in Planning Analytics compared with earlier versions
- Planning, managing and executing on an upgrade
- Knowledge transfer to your resources
- Functional, performance, system and integration testing
- System healthcheck & performance diagnostic
- Implementing system optimizations and enhancements
- Advanced and end user training (instructor led, on-line, self-paced and custom)
- Options for migrating to the Cloud
We have developed an end to end framework called our Planning Analytics Upgrade Methodology that captures all the possible components. We offer services in all phases, or on an a’la carte basis.
QueBIT’s Planning Analytics Upgrade Methodology
QueBIT has developed a comprehensive methodology to help you plan and manage your upgrade:
You may choose to tackle only Phase 1 (The Minimal Upgrade), or you may decide to take advantage of the situation to perform a healthcheck, or think about implementing enhancements from your wishlist.
Schedule your upgrade TODAY, and receive a $2000 credit on your upgrade
- Schedule request must be submitted by July 31, 2018
- Credit will be applied to final invoice for QUALIFIED upgrade work performed.
QueBIT can help as little or as much as you need: our priority is your success! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this offer!