QueBIT’s Analytics Online Instructor-led Training
With successful training programs, companies can achieve high retention-rates and create a more efficient workforce. Online, instructor-led training is an effective, affordable way to pass information through organizations with dispersed personnel.
QueBIT’s online instructor-led training contains seamless interplay of 3 important factors: technology, content, and delivery.
This training also provides an engaging experience for participants to connect with content and interact with both instructors and other classmates. With online training tools, companies can provide valuable learning experiences for staff while avoiding travel/lodging costs and valuable time spent away from the job.
Benefits of Online, Instructor-led Training:
- Reduced cost – Travel and lodging costs can be reduced or eliminated
- Convenience – Students can choose when and where to participate in training courses – at home, in the office, or mobile devices
- Modular design – For busy students and professionals, we offer training content in short, incremental modules, which can be completed independently or with other courses, at your own pace
- Increased capacity and scalability – Online, instructor-led training can accommodate large numbers of students without increasing the amount of materials or space needed in a typical classroom setting
- Increased diversity – Online training provides opportunity for students and instructors from a variety of cultures and geographies to interact
QueBIT Consulting, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org