Have you ever taken on the repetitive task of updating, refreshing, saving and emailing a report over and over again for leaders in your organization?
ReportWORQ enables you to generate and distribute personalized reports across your organization with ease. You can develop stunning dashboards and professional reports with all the power of Microsoft Excel, while continuing to source enterprise data from systems such as Microsoft SQL Server, Workday Adaptive Planning, IBM Planning Analytics, Anaplan or other Microsoft Excel data files. When it’s time for distribution, ReportWORQ’s scalable bursting functionality is like an enterprise mail merge, generating, collating and distributing personalized reports across your organization through Network Drives, Email, SharePoint and even Slack Channels. Streamline the entire process by scheduling ReportWORQ to distribute reports as data is loaded into the system, allowing your users to get to analysis and action faster than ever before.
ReportWORQ’s job is simple. First, refresh and dynamically filter Excel data from enterprise systems. Then combine, collate and customize the report. Finally, export and deliver a professional reporting packet accurately and quickly. Repeat.
What Can ReportWORQ do?
ReportWORQ delivers a powerful feature set to achieve your reporting needs, regardless of where the data is being refreshed from, or where the reports are being sent to. Here are some of the things you can accomplish with ReportWORQ:
- Develop Audit and Briefing books by combining multiple workbooks into a single reporting packet, including a table of contents and cover page.
- Collect contribution data from users across your organization by emailing input forms and having them emailed directly back to ReportWORQ for upload.
- Burst reports to several recipients through many channels for their specific data access. For example, customized reports sent to various Profit Center owners or sales geographies.
- Leverage data in reports to drive conditional logic and provide personalized commentary. For example, including changes in key performance metrics in email subject lines.
- Enable business users who don’t have or need costly licenses to enterprise systems in order to receive formatted data and make informed decisions.
Want to learn more? Check out the ReportWORQ site
What our customers have to say!
“Today we went live with ReportWORQ and for the first time automatically distributed client results to 60+ distinct slack channels. This weekly process used to be done by refreshing a massive workbook and copying scorecards into Slack channels manually. What used to take over 2 hours every Monday is now being run in minutes daily with ReportWORQ.” – An international financial technology company and ReportWORQ customer since August 2020
“With ReportWORQ’s SQL integration we squashed 40 hours of manual work a month producing Accounts Receivable reports for 50 Analysts. The process now takes 2 minutes and we also eliminated a fragile VBA macro.” – A global medical device company and ReportWORQ customer since March 2019