IBM Cloud Pak for Data
Collect. Analyze. And Organize Data. The CP4D Way!
Technological transformation does not need to be a strenuous task for organizations anymore. What if a single platform could unify your data, provide all the analytical and machine learning tools you need, and help support data governance throughout your organization?
Introducing IBM Cloud Pak For Data (CP4D)
CP4D is a robust platform that comes with powerful pre-built capabilities and benefits. The solution is built on a foundation of services that span across the analytics lifecycle. As an added advantage, CP4D runs within the RedHat OpenShift container platform, providing organizations the flexibility to operate across private, public, or on-premises cloud infrastructure.
In simpler terms, IBM CP4D simplifies the entire process of collecting, organizing, and analyzing data by infusing AI.
Why IBM CP4D?
- An all-encompassing tool, integrating data governance, data management, data science, and AI.
- Reduction in the overall expenses of the organization, lowering the ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load) costs by 25-65%.
- Built-in end-to-end governance, reducing the time to automate data discovery, quality, and governance by up to 90%.
- Drastic improvement in the AI/ML prediction models, increasing the projected accuracy by 15-30%.
- Simplifying the overall AI lifecycle and achieving agility throughout the system seamlessly.
Leveraging the Technology for the Future – xP&A
eXtended Planning & Analysis (xP&A) refers to the integration of business planning across different units, including Finance, Sales, and Operations. With the advancements in AI/ML, coupled with constructive driver-based techniques, businesses can come up with predictive models, in turn simplifying work for sales and finance teams.
This power of building accurate predictive models is the promise of xP&A.
Achieving the Ultimate xP&A with CP4D
Leverage the true potential of xP&A with IBM’s best-in-class CP4D solution.
Some of the available services of CP4D that are most relevant to xP&A include:
- Data Virtualization – Unifying multiple sources of data in a centralized location.
- IBM Planning Analytics – Collaborative planning, forecasting, budgeting, analysis, and reporting with AI.
- SPSS Modeler – The complete advanced analytics workbench used to create and deploy predictive models.
- IBM Cognos Analytics – Develop compelling data stories and self-service analytics.
Click for full-sized image
IBM has brought together a single integrated set of tools for your teams to easily work with data and the insights derived from it.
Click for full-sized image
IBM Cloud Pak for Data has the integrated services to help you engage AI and transform your business for accelerated innovation.
The world-class CP4D solution facilitates enhanced productivity and enables businesses to quickly achieve their xP&A vision.
Click here to learn more about xP&A.
Click here to understand how CP4D supports xP&A.