Integrated Historical Metrics across Functions
At the reporting and dashboarding level, companies construct models to align historical data and examine reasons behind past successes or failures to gain insight. Finance, sales, marketing, and operations typically rely on this type of analysis for management reporting.
Business Intelligence tools provide sophisticated reporting, dashboards, and analytical tools for businesses to explore and interact with information.
Types of Business Questions Answered:
- What is the real profitability of customers and products?
- Why are sales down only in the USA?
- Are prices to the customer and discounts differing by region?
- Are sales per employee increasing or declining?
- Are working capital ratios indicating potential cash flow issues?
- Do we have enough inventory to support predicted demand?
Why Choose QueBIT?
QueBIT is dedicated to helping organizations improve their agility to make intelligent decisions that create value. An IBM Premier Partner, QueBIT has conducted hundreds of successful implementations of IBM® Cognos® TM1®, IBM Cognos BI, and IBM SPSS. We are one of few partners that offer such a broad range of analytics solutions.