Planning and Analysis Self-Assessment
Where is your organization in its Planning journey?
Review the characteristics associated with each stage below to determine which stage best describes your current experience.
- Mostly a Data collection and consolidation exercise
- Limited time for analysis and strategizing
- Long cycle times
- Data and formula accuracy always a concern
- Limited visibility and control of process
- Inability to run scenarios based on business drivers or market conditions
- Limited allocation/profitability capabilities
- Does not leverage historical data
- Evaluate options in a systematic way to select one achievable goal at a time
- Consider “people” and “processes” equal partners to technology in driving change
- Focus on outcomes rather than inflexible requirements
- Inherently assimilate new information, and adjust goals accordingly
- Ensure lessons learned from the delivery of one goal drives improvement in the next cycle
- Automated seasonality detection
- Causal predictors
- Automated lagging
- Advanced outlier detection
- Increase accuracy, decreased effort
- Reduce human bias
- Tracks Forecast Value Added (FVA)
QueBIT’s digital transformation methodology for planning and analysis is designed to be practical, incremental and effective. The methodology, which has roots in Agile Software Development, includes these features:
- Helps evaluate options in a systematic way, to select one achievable goal at a time
- Considers “people” and “processes” equal partners with technology to drive change
- Focuses on outcomes rather than inflexible requirements
- Inherently assimilates new information, and adjusts goals accordingly
- Ensures lessons learned from the delivery of one goal, drives improvement in the next cycle
Planning Software Platforms
QueBIT selects the technology vendors it works with very carefully. Our mission is to help organizations improve their agility to make intelligent decisions that create value.
We currently work with these best-of-breed planning software platforms.
Find out more about QueBIT’s Business Planning Solutions here.