QueBIT helps hospitals establish the capabilities needed to provide their patients and personnel the best experience possible. We address issues that are specific to the healthcare sector, including:
- Revenue, reimbursement, and deduction planning
- Volume and driver-based expense planning
- DRG revenue and cost planning
- Payer and service mix planning
For smaller and less complex hospitals, such capabilities are typically more than adequate. However, in larger and more complex hospitals, this isn’t always the case. Healthcare reform, declining reimbursements, and greater focus on cost reduction have exposed gaps in traditional planning and performance management processes.
These processes must be able to collaboratively engage physicians, clinicians, finance, and operations staff (from different disciplines, departments, and entities) to uncover and prioritize significant opportunities to simultaneously improve quality, service, and cost.
QueBIT understands how to help hospitals achieve this and to extract value from widely acknowledged sources:
- Treatment Plans – Reduce variability by quantifying the cost and profitability of individual plans and comparing them between physicians.
- Implants and Devices – Reduce costs by quantifying how implants and devices affect the total cost of a treatment plan and the hospital’s economics.
- Supply Chain – Reduce total supply costs by quantifying how devices provided by vendors impact individual hospitals and hospital networks.
- Physician and Service Line Profitability – Align physician compensation with the revenue they generate by considering treatment plans costs, referrals, and ancillaries.
- Revenue Management – Prevent billing errors, omissions, and denials before they occur instead of identifying and correcting them after they happen.
- St John’s Hospital
- American Dental Partners