Do you want to make better and smarter business decisions faster with solutions that take business intelligence (BI) to a whole new level?
IBM Cognos Business Intelligence turns data into past, present, and future views of your organization’s operations and performance, which allows your decision makers to capitalize on opportunities and minimize risks. You can use these views to understand the immediate and downstream effects of decisions that span potentially complex, interrelated factors.
Consistent snapshots of business performance are provided in enterprise-class reports and independently assembled dashboards based on trusted information. As a result, non-technical and technical business intelligence (BI) users and IT alike can respond quickly to rapidly-changing business needs.
Cognos Business Intelligence provides capabilities designed to provide:
- Faster answers about business from highly visual, interactive dashboards without lengthy deployment delays
- Easier access to game-changing insights with interactive data visualizations that enable you to identify performance issues and apply corrective actions
- Smarter decisions that drive a better outcome from snapshots of business performance
- Trusted data for more consistent decisions without data drift or duplication
- Flexible cloud and on-premise deployment options that grow as your business grows and help you meet diverse organizational requirements
Let QueBIT help you deliver the complete range of IBM® Cognos® Business Intelligence capabilities, including:
- Dynamic Cubes – The in-memory relational OLAP component to IBM Cognos BI that provide a multidimensional view of a relational data warehouse with accelerated performance typical of a cube.
- RAVE Visualization Engine – Rapidly Adaptive Visualization Engine (RAVE) is the technology behind IBM Cognos BI’s extensible visualization offering. Interactive and animated RAVE visualizations are available in many forms, including heat maps, spider maps, tag clouds, and bubble charts.
- Framework Manager – A wizard-driven data modeling interface that expedites the development and deployment processes of reporting while helping embed best practices.
- Active Reports – An offline reporting tool that provides all the security, interactivity, and insights of Cognos BI using filtered cached data that is distributed to the remote users.
- Cognos Workspace and Workspace Advanced – An ad-hoc dashboarding and reporting environments for end users to generate personalized and targeted analytics.
- Cognos Mobile – Extends the interactive compatibility of Cognos Business Intelligence to a broad range of mobile devices.
- Lifecycle Manager – This upgrade management tool makes updates from previous Cognos releases seamless. Lifecycle Manager will keep the old and new systems alive in parallel as you migrate, allowing for an iterative process instead of an all-at-once transition.
- Robust Security – IBM Cognos BI has the flexibility to import security from your company’s LDAP system and then audit, trace, and schedule Cognos through its server management system.
- SPSS Modeler and SPSS statistics – Tightly integrated with the IBM Cognos BI platform. this provides predictive analytical capabilities to enhance decision making.
- Cognos TM1 – IBM Cognos BI integrates with Cognos TM1, which includes the sharing of security between the two Cognos platforms.
IBM Cognos BI software provides a the best-in-class approach to modeling, reporting, and analyzing relational and multi-dimensional data. Using a patented, 64-bit, query engine and in-memory OLAP server, Cognos BI has a proven track record supporting enterprising-class reporting.
Consolidated reporting across multiple entities and systems is fraught with challenges. Let QueBIT show you how to get the most out of your Cognos BI solution and achieve a faster return on your software investment.