Webinar: Athens Predictive Claims Management Fraud, Subrogation and Complexity
Hosted by: Scott Mutchler, General Manager & Vice President – Advanced Analytics & Dallas Crawford, Director, Advanced Analytics Sales
June 8th, 2017 @2pm EST
Would you like to dramatically improved your claims processing efficiency and throughput?
How would a single system that analyzes millions of claims for complexity, fraud and subrogation
opportunities every day change your claims processing?
QueBIT has just released Athens, a predictive claims processing solution to help insurance companies rapidly identify and manage claims that have the potential to be subrogated, investigated for fraud or triaged based on claim complexity. Our solutions marry subject matter expertise, text analytics, predictive analytics and business rules to provide the leading industry solution for subrogation.
This subscription based solution offers:
- Preconfigured rules for fraud and subrogation (that will be customized to your lines of business)
- A low total cost of ownership (subscription based)
- Ability to analyze millions of claims daily (or even in real-time)
- Does not require any additional hardware or infrastructure
- Provides results that are easy to understand and communicate (claim specific traceability of recommendations)
Your company can be up and running in 2-3 days with $0 infrastructure investment. Join our existing customers that are experiencing dramatic results!